Rockhampton Fitness Centre
Rockhampton Fitness Centre, or as it is commonly known by both members and non-members, Norms Gym, has been helping keep its members in Rockhampton fit and healthy since 1967. The centre is family owned and that seems to cross over to members as it’s not unusual to see two or three generations of the same family training together in one of the three well equipped gyms.
RFC is the largest fitness centre/gym in Rockhampton and everybody from 13 yrs to 113 yrs is welcome no matter what your fitness level is. With a wealth of experience and a caring attitude from all staff, RFC will get you moving towards great results in a safe, fun and personal environment.
Now operating as a 24 hour centre Safety has always been high on our agenda at Rockhampton Fitness Centre and our 24hr access is no exception.
- 16 cameras covering every angle of the gym.
- A TV showing a view of our exit plus 15m both sides of the front door.
- All cameras are monitored 24hr a day by a security company to ensure your safety.
- Our lockers are pin coded to a number you decide so even your valuables can be safe as you train.
- A vending machine to make sure you can rehydrate and get valuable nutrients into your body for maximum results .
- A range of nutritional supplements are available at RockyOnline and reception.
Conditions of Entry
The promoter of the offer is Naseeb Jeha of Rockhampton Fitness Centre.
- To receive a 4 day free gym membership to Rockhampton Fitness Centre (RFC) you must complete all fields of the contact website page and fulfill the following criteria.
- You must be a current permanent resident of the greater Rockhampton area.
- You can only receive this offer once and must take up the offer within 30 days of submitting the contact form.
- You will be contacted by a staff member of RFC by the email address given on the contact form to arrange your 4 day membership.